Being a small blog here, we have a soft spot for the small businesses and the small guy. So following the example of The Online Photographer helping the small businesses, we are offering a free advertising promo for small businesses. Here are the details:
- Small Business must be selling a tangible product related directly or indirectly to photography and cameras. For example, tutorial DVDs, photography books, batteries, lenses, tripods, lens caps, noise reduction software, flash accessories, memory cards, etc. To determine if a small business qualifies for this free promotion, your product must be sold at one of the following websites: B&H Photo, Calumet, Adorama, OneCall, or Amazon (sold and shipped by Amazon itself, or one of its reputable retailers).
- If the product is in a gray area per #1, please let us know and we will evaluate it on a case by case basis
- Small business must have 20 employees or less
- Each small business will receive a minimum of 1,000 ad-impressions. The ads will be added to our ad rotation, professionally mixed in by our ad-server software, and will run through the week. The more visitors we get this week, the more bonus ad-impressions you will receive. If we run out of spots this week, your ad will continue to run next week until you reach a minimum of 1000 ad-impressions
- The earlier you submit, the more free ad-impressions you will receive. Promotion starts right now!
- Small business will provide us with the url of the ad (GIF or JPEG only; no wild animations please), and a link to the destination page. For example, http://yoursite.com/blah/blah/blah/yourad.jpg and http://yoursite.com/blah/blah/yourproduct. We will not host the banners.
- Ad sizes can be 468x60 (top of the middle column of the blog) or any size ranging from 120x90 to 160x600 (right sidebar). Don't be shy to go for 120x600 or 160x600 if you like. It's all the same to us :)