Panasonic has just dropped four new digital cameras of interest today, covering super zooms, RAWsumers, and digi-faux-finders! Meet the new Panasonics:
- The highly anticipated Panasonic LX3 is finally here and generating buzz with a Leica 24-60mm f2.0 (f2.8 at tele) lens and 10mp effective 1/1.63" sensor. We had an early warning of this in the early morning.
- Reactions to the Panasonic LX3 around the net, including hands-on and sample pictures
- If you want a whole lot more the LX3, check the numerous discussions in the dpreview forums
- Zoom! Zoom! The FZ8 gets a replacement, the new FZ28 with 10mp and 18X MegaOIS starting at 27mm wide!
- The Panasonic FX150 shoots at 15-megapixels but at least it has RAW and 28-100mm MegaOIS
- The new Panasonic FX37 is the third Lumix this year to start at 25mm wide.
- The four new Panasonic models are now available for pre-ordering
- Panasonic Japan has made its announcement and there we learn the monthly production output numbers for each one of these four new Lumixes.
- Apart from the digital cameras, Panasonic also announced new camcorders today. Of interest is the use of 3MOS (as opposed to 3CCD) technology. This is of interest from a digital camera perspective to those who think the 3MOS technology may cross over into digital cameras or DSLRs. More on the 3MOS camcorders at Dealerscope and Photography Review